We do worldwide delivery. Shipping cost will be applied and added during the checkout process. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals. We ship Monday through Friday with no interruption, excluding weekends and holidays. You will receive your tracking number as soon as your order is shipped out. We are in partnership with FedEx and USPS priority mail for delivery. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
STANDARD Delivery :
Processing time: 1 business day
Shipping: 2-5 business days
Expedite Shipping: 1 - 2 business days
USPS priority shipping
Processing time: 1 business day
Shipping: 5 -10 business days
In order to preserve the best quality and uniqueness of our rose arrangement, we cannot accept returns, excluding some particular cases. If you would like to cancel your order, please make sure to contact us within 24 hours after placing your order. Please write us at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or concerns, and our team will do its best to assist you.
Each of our gorgeous arrangements are creatively designed and prepared. The preserved roses used at Rose Forever come from a well cultivated rose field. Each rose is cared for until it reached its peak, and then carefully picked. From there, each rose is treated with a formula to help preserve them.
Yes! With proper care, our preserved roses will last a year or more.
Preserved roses are fresh real roses that have been through solution composed of only natural oils and color pigmentation to give them their magnificent wide of colors.
No, the roses cannot be taken out of their environment. Each preserved roses are placed within the box carefully, removing the roses might damage the arrangement greatly.
Most of the pictures are very similar to the color you will receive. Keep in mind that each rose is unique. Some colors might be a little lighter or darker depending on the season. For example, a pearl pink rose that we photoshoot in a studio can be a little more blush pink in reality.
Yes. We add a rose scent to the flowers to give them back their wonderful smell. During the preservation process, the natural scent is "taken" away. No current preserved fresh flower will have the scent that it was grown with.
Please feel free to contact us at Help@roseforever.com with any questions you may have.
• Do not handle or touch the roses unless absolutely necessary. The natural oils in our hands can damage the flower and repeated touching will break off pieces of the petals. The best practice is to not touch your flowers.
• Do not water the roses. These flowers are no longer alive, so that don’t require watering! In fact, water will damage preserved fresh flowers.
• Keep roses out of direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colors of the roses to dim or fade, so it is best to keep your rose gift box away from the sun.
• If you need to clean your preserved roses, only do a light dusting with a soft dusting tool. Do not wipe down or spray with chemicals, this will damage the roses.
• Environmental factors can sometimes damage the roses. Difference in heating, cooling, fragrances, and placement in your home can cause the flowers to degrade at a faster or slower rate. Climate and humidity are also important factors.
• Do not remove the roses. Our roses have been designed specifically within their respective boxes; the roses are not made to be removed at any point. Touching the rose or removing it may damage the arrangement and as such we strongly insist that you do not take any rose from any casing.